Landrovers - Utilities

There was a forestry one with a white plastic 'county' canopy and with a front winch, hook and rope in a seperate polythene bag. I don't think there was any decalling on it, only what was printed on the box inlay stand card. There was another with RSPCA decals on the doors of which a certain amount of the purchase price was donated to the RSPCA. Not exactly what you would call utility Land Rovers.

There was a forestry one with a white plastic 'county' canopy and with a front winch, hook and rope in a seperate polythene bag. I don't think there was any decalling on it, only what was printed on the box inlay stand card. There was another with RSPCA decals on the doors of which a certain amount of the purchase price was donated to the RSPCA. Not exactly what you would call utility Land Rovers.

Forestry one did have some kind of decal on it, Forestry Commission I think

There were two foresty ones, Forest enterprise and forestry commision, also I have a national trust Land Rover aswell. There were lots of editions I also have a police one, RSPCA, Metalic green special edition, 60th anniversary and an equestrian set. I think there are lots more specials and also quite a few special Disco's aswell.

My variations list currently has 69 variations of Land Rovers on it.  That is individual model variants, and does not include those in sets unless they were variations only found in a set.  I still keep coming across new variations from time to time so I don't regard that as a complete list. (Andys brown LWB Series II with a white canopy being the most recent addition to the list!)

On top of that, I have on the list: 8 Freelanders, 12 Discoverys, and 1 Range Rover. 

If I then include the Ertl 18th scale models (which were never sold as Britains, but were nevertheless listed in the Britain catalogue),  there are a further 6 Freelanders, 2 Discoveries, 3 Range Rovers, and 2 Range Rover Sport, plus 3 US issue left hand drive LR3s.

106 variations and counting!! ;D