Fremantle Farm 1;87

richie

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:o :o :o :o :o :o Yes yes thats what Iam looking for Britfarmer. Now where did you get that photo from, I'll have to have one of them. Thanks for that. ( second photo that is )

Hi Richie

Here is the link for that item. Made by Herpa, it's not been released yet and not cheap either.

http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/326-156349

This is the only livestock setup I've managed to get a hold of old D.A.F 2800 or 3300 space cab I think. No markings on the bottom side of her, It looks like matchbox wheels but I would of thought it would be writing on it some where, Haven't finished weathering the unit yet as you can see.

post-59-132639159028_thumb.jpg

Got finished the last field, Put it into silage bales, Not as happy with this field as Iam with the others, Just couldn't get the colour of the field right for me any ways. Had three go's at it, I wanted it alot lighter than it is,  :-\ ;)

post-59-132639159039_thumb.jpg

post-59-132639159048_thumb.jpg

Well Phase 2 has got off the mark, The farm and the truck yard with a loading dock for putting cattle on the train. Yes I know its not your normal thing to see on a uk farm but hey, neither  is a livestock road train. :D :D PS the first pic is with the cut out out ,Its so I can reach the train when my five year old puts it flat out and comes off at the far end. :-\

post-59-132639159186_thumb.jpg

post-59-132639159201_thumb.jpg

This is so much more than a farm layout now, Richie. You're creating a whole community down there. I'd go with the same excuse too, harvest got in the way and you didn't have time to get the bales in. Your kid(s) must love all this?!

This is so much more than a farm layout now, Richie. You're creating a whole community down there. I'd go with the same excuse too, harvest got in the way and you didn't have time to get the bales in. Your kid(s) must love all this?!

richie that is absoloutly stunning! very well done, its a credit to you :o :o

Thanks for that guys, Yes she loves helping me out and playing with the trains. She just gets carried away sometimes.

• 1 month later...

Had a bit of spare time this week so got a little bit done. Started on the drive way and the farmhouse garden. Waiting for a dutch barn which I ordered from Modelzone 2 weeks ago. I take it its the postal strike holding it up over there. Then I'll start on the farm lay out

What lighting do you have over your display? It always looks like such a nice summers day at Fremantle with the golden and green fields, trees and hedges in full leaf. Always great to see your updates.

Dutch barn? What make is that then or is it a custom build?

Love the Farm, Well done :)

I'll let you know in a couple of months, but if your interested, there may be a JD6910 with Wide tyres, front links, A-frame and a 10ft push-off buckrake with a jd block on the back if your interested. ;) ;) :o