Fremantle Farm 1;87

richie

Hi there to everyone,Its been a while since I've contributed to this forum for some time but I have been look'n though it at least twice a week. Iam well impressed with all the farm lay outs so I thought I should get into gear, Due to the lack of space Iam only doing 1;87 scale at the moment. Got the tunnel done today and the field above it. Theres a silage, wheat and a ploughed field to go on yet and of course the farm itself. Just a few pics to get you's started.   

post-59-132639130221_thumb.jpg

post-59-132639130483_thumb.jpg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow richie it was your other 1/87 farm that started me to do mine :)

nice display

have you packet codes for the cows and the sizes???

Hi thomas Ive been looking at your farm its coming on great, I like the way you've got your farm buildings layed out and them silos, Iam pleased you liked my other farm, Its all gone and Iam starting from scratch again. I got the cows loose at a train fair they were 5 for a pound so I could'nt tell what code they are. Every time I go to any toy fair I pick the odd one up. They are about 3cm long and 1.5 cm high any train shop will have them thomas. Keep up the good work.

Hi thomas Ive been looking at your farm its coming on great, I like the way you've got your farm buildings layed out and them silos, Iam pleased you liked my other farm, Its all gone and Iam starting from scratch again. I got the cows loose at a train fair they were 5 for a pound so I could'nt tell what code they are. Every time I go to any toy fair I pick the odd one up. They are about 3cm long and 1.5 cm high any train shop will have them thomas. Keep up the good work.

thank you very much will keep a look out evey time i go to a show ;)

Had a bit of spare time this weekend so got a bit of the silage field done,Need hedges around the back of the field, a gate and a small bridge across the burn left  from the forager and the trailer.

post-59-13263913554_thumb.jpg

post-59-132639135556_thumb.jpg

Thanks to everyone for there comments, There's still lots to do so I'll keep you's updated on each section I finish. Plaster cloth came today so will be starting on girder bridge area soon. On with bridge from silage field to corn field at the moment.