sparrow legs jd 6810 (new topic)

sparrow legs

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a BAD earliy birthday presant to self though is it Mike? (Apart from the bill!)

Must be a special birthday is it?...................Somebody has informed me that you are really trying to pass it of as your 30th when really it's your 40th.............Is this true??

And you have a go at me about been a few of years older (or so I thought!)

Not a BAD earliy birthday presant to self though is it Mike? (Apart from the bill!)

Must be a special birthday is it?...................Somebody has informed me that you are really trying to pass it of as your 30th when really it's your 40th.............Is this true??

And you have a go at me about been a few of years older (or so I thought!)

no it is 30, soon will be your big 40 thoe! you dont look a day over 50 :D

and yes nice present to myself ;D

any more pictures Mike... you still falling in love more each day with her ???

yes im pleased with it but its a machine so i wont be falling in love with it ::)  no pics as yet, forgot my camera today, did get 5 mins to run a bit of T-cut and polish over the cab sides and try a side pannel, it should come up smart with abit of elbow grease ;D

Looks well Mike what happened to the sticker at the front of her?

no idea, was missing when i got her, it will be sorted in time (i did have some stripe left from my 3040 but put it in the bin 2 months ago) im using it as it arrived for now but will get the full sparrow legs make over in the winter months ;)

she went flailing with me this afternoon, tara sat looking out the back window and enjoyed the ride :D

you'll loose an eye with her bouncing about in there with you :D :D

:D :D - you'll have to keep Tara now Mike... your mates have a good sense of humour...

Happy 40th by the way  ;);D

tara had the day off, she sat in my car while i was at work today, brought her home to meet the parents tonight :D  they do have a good sense of humour, thing is 2 of them are 30 very soon, revenge is a dish best served cold ;D

tara had the day off, she sat in my car while i was at work today, brought her home to meet the parents tonight :D  they do have a good sense of humour, thing is 2 of them are 30 very soon, revenge is a dish best served cold ;D

There is a confession if ever I heard one  :D :D

the pranks continue, there was a birthday message in the local paper today showing a pic of the tractor with the banners and doll in the cab, saying happy 40th sparrow legs, im told 4c was the culprit! not so inocent now is he!

on another note im parked up, my flail has gone wrong big style, main rota input shaft has lost its splines, wont be cheap, either get the original pattern parts or have some machined to fit :'(

• 2 weeks later...

on another note im parked up, my flail has gone wrong big style, main rota input shaft has lost its splines, wont be cheap, either get the original pattern parts or have some machined to fit :'(

not sounding good mike , wear & tear or just a weakness of the machine ?

know very little about spearhead trimmers

blown a seal on a ram on the flail, not my month ???v

got the sign writing put on the tractor cab tonight, looks smart, pictures to follow tomorro

should leave that sort of thing to tara mike , else you could get arrested  :-[:-[

look forward to the signwriting pics

Archived