MF quite vague lookalike at a glance 14/16 all terrain fork lift

cant recal anyone actually doing this conversion , & after looking at lord fergusons leaflet again, decided to try a makeover on the sanderson.

the catch for the forks & bucket broke years ago , so if anyone has a spare  i'll gladly re-home it .

mark your CHEP pallets look great , but they don't fit the britains forks  :(

MF14industrialSmall.jpg

MF14industrial2Small.jpg

MF14industrial1Small.jpg

they were designed for the Joal JCB Marcus from memory :-\. if you have a loadall by Joal, cut the front off and stick it to a back plate, i did it with mine so i could use the siku pallets as well! :D :D

unkie fergi did another type of convo :-\

here whys the topic title keep changing then marcus :D :D :D :D its getting confusing round here doing that :D :D :D

because sooner or later some bright spark will comment that it looks too long to be a 14 so it must be a 16 , then after another look at the leaflet , they'll comment that actually that it's too long for either & that the massey is shorter with a boxy tinwork not rounded that the mudguards run back to the rear on the real machine, & that the centre mast should be black not yellow & the driver's flask should be the new stainless steel type not the old tartan glass cartidge as they smash too easily, & just because one of his socks is slightly blue not black, doesn't mean they're odd socks

there are no 14k or 16k decals on the engine cover & that the door decals should be  silver outline initials of MF not solid white like i have but i'm going to wait till i have some decals made but mandy when & if i ever get hold of her to make some for the 362 highway , the 30c industrial & this machine here , but as you can see i have yet to find a yellow that fits them all , the 362 is too mustard but looks ok , the 30c is far too bright but doesn't look too bad in the flesh, but really cant be arsed to re-spray it & the forlkift was already yellow  other than that sean i'm pretty happy with it , so i'm just going to sit here now & wait for everyone else do one & actually make it look like the real machine now  :D :D :D :D but i supose what i should of actually done is just give the old sanderson a really good clean & posted it up in your collection as they are very rarely posted anywhere except when a hashed up swather unit is being built rather unsuccessfully as the first pic always shows a sanderson forklift without a mast , no wheels & a header from an MF 760 with the caption , that always says going to build a swather  but then we never really hear of it again untill powerstar digs it up 3 years later & asks if there's any progress on it ? also waiting to be told that because it's a forklift & not a tractor it's actually on the wrong board  :-[

well after reading through this topic

thats a great convo mjb it looks a treat and a complement to you mate

thanks steve think i'm going to look out for the later britains forks which were black rather than repaint the red ones but other than that it hasn't come out too bad  :)

just wait for fergo to post up the MF equivilent to the JCB 520 loadall now  :D

It looks very much like a Sanderson to me, I'm not sure about the rear mudguards. ..  :-\

Also, should the centre mast be black?  :-\

;D:P:D

why you little ...........................................

............................no thats enough i don't need to say any more you little is more than enough

:D :D :D :D ;)

I started the other post.  I have driven the machine in question many times.

1. Exhaust is downswept under bonnet

2. Air Breather is under bonnet.

3. mast is yellow.

4. Bonnet Hinge upwards each side.

5. Has yellow grill at back for radiator and MF logo above it.

Just helping

;)

shane

I started the other post.  I have driven the machine in question many times.

1. Exhaust is downswept under bonnet

2. Air Breather is under bonnet.

3. mast is yellow.

4. Bonnet Hinge upwards each side.

5. Has yellow grill at back for radiator and MF logo above it.

Just helping

;)

shane

like i said , quite vague lookalike at a quick glance  :D :D