Schlüter supertrac 2000 TVL

Wel got the model today it cost me 60euro.

I begin whit a photo of the real tractor (this tractor is used as axample and i saw this model in Germany last weekend!)

nordhrn2009002.jpg

and from the other side

nordhrn2009004.jpg

And now the model

First from the right side look at the superb shape of the model and the real deal!

schltersupertracweisse0.jpg

The model from difirent side´s

schltersupertracweisse0f.jpg

schltersupertracweisse0t.jpg

The model is standing in the box on a nice plate and it is atached whit 3 screws.

The cab is secured whit a whire and the bonnet whit a plastic strap also the doors ar whit a kind of strap secured.

schlterweisse005.jpg

The frontweight can be taken of the model (that is taped on the underside of the plate where the model stands on)

The cab can lift like the real tractor can and also the bonnet can be opend.

If the cab is lifted its like the real deal the gearleavers are stil standing on the chasis.

notice that the doors also can be opend! (picture´s above)

The back of the tractor looks realy good

schltersupertracweisse0w.jpg

The inside of the cab looks also realy cool and has an fire extingusher next to the seat.

schltersupertracweisse0m.jpg

i have never seen one over here, but that model does look good johny, do you think its worth getting as its very different to what i normally collect

I think you can see this model like an ERTL Precision.

You must like the real model to buy this one or you must think you want something special in youre colection!

The people ask most of the time who visit me and see my schlüter models What is this looks verry special!

But i am a fan of the brand Schlüter so i can´t tell what´s best for you mate ;)

Thanks for the reply´s (i hope i get the sucho one also tomorow or monday!)

That looks a very fine model for the price  ;D

i have never seen one over here,

Thet weren't terribly common in the UK.  Rustons Engineering (Reco) imported a few in the early '80s.  It was around the time that Massey Ferguson stopped the 1135 and 1155, and left their dealers without anything in that power bracket until the 2000 series came out (around 1983 ??).  Lincolnshire MF dealer Peacock and Binnington offered Schluters in the interregnum, though I think they only sold a handful - their design was already getting dated at that point (live hydraulic controls in the cab, no air con, and the 50's style bonnet). 

I worked on a farm that had two unequal sized wheel 4WDs; a 160ps Super E 7800, and a 200ps Super E 9500 TVL (the export designations were different from the numbers used in Germany).  Both had Schluter engines, which were the sweetest sounding engines I have come across - they simply purred under load, none of this raucous bark that so many tractors have nowadays.

I know that Peacocks lent them an equal sized wheel 4WD when the 200ps one broke down once, which had a 250ps MAN engine.  Peacocks subsequently sold the MAN engined one to another large farm, but the engine was a constant trouble and I think that particular tractor ended up being sent back to Germany.