spalding or toytrac

flash 600

I would say it would all depend on what you were looking to buy ??? If your after run of the mill stuff then you'll get it at both if you want something rare or custom built then Spalding is probally your better bet ;) ;) Although the atmosphere at Toytrac is really good :)

why not do what many other forum members here do , attend spalding for the spring show & toy-trac for the autumn show that way you get to go to both.

That's me!  Went to Spalding in April (and will do so next April, all being well) but will be at Toytrac in October. Spalding means an overnight stop for me whereas Toytrac at Wincanton is only 45 minutes drive. 

i'll prob be at TT....mainly as they moved the Histon v Cambridge game now to the sunday and i cant miss that!, but i do try to do Spalding in April and TT in October....just not made it yet since the dissapoinment of the last one at Farmer giles's place??! >:(

I would say it would all depend on what you were looking to buy ??? If your after run of the mill stuff then you'll get it at both if you want something rare or custom built then Spalding is probally your better bet ;) ;) Although the atmosphere at Toytrac is really good :)

why not do what many other forum members here do , attend spalding for the spring show & toy-trac for the autumn show that way you get to go to both.

These two Quotes sum up my thinking too. Spalding does have more convo/built stuff but the venue and the atmosphere is totally different in a positive way at Toytrac, it's just an ace weekend :).

Bugger...just crossed those off my list... that doesn't leave a lot  :'( :D :D

oh yeah & just because you're a fruit & veg man doesnt mean you stuff a cucumber & head of brocoli down yer pants to impress either...............................  as it doesn't 

( i don't personally know that this is what marky tries i'm only going on what barry told me )  :-\