spalding or toytrac

flash 600

Boys, boys!  A little more decorum please especially as you are both Forum Mods and should be setting a good example (like not going off topic)  ::).

At Toytrac  you will all get a hug if you are good.  There may even be sweeties!

s'ry ..................................but he did start it

:D :D - I don't belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve it (in a Victor Meldrew style)... how can I get the blame Aunty Sue ??? - I am.... as the court can clearly see... the innocent victim of a slanderous attack.

I put it to you all (as the plaintiff in this case) that Marcus Barrow did launch a completely unprovoked attack in an attempt to besmirch the otherwise good name of the Ferguson Family by his somewhat crude inference that I place phallus shaped items of salad and general brassica about my personage to give ladies the impression that I am slightly (and I choose this word carefully).. oh so SLIGHTLY more gifted than in reality Mother Nature intended me to be.

Anyway... I told him that in the strictest of confidence...

Members (not those sort of members you dirty boy Marcus) of the jury... I rest my case  :'( :-[:);D:-*

Peace children!  This is not a courtroom Marky, and blame is not being apportioned, Marcus.  Be good boys or you will both be in line for a numpty.  ::)

Let us now get back on topic.  We shall all be meeting next (hugs notwithstanding) at Toytrac, yes?  ???;D

Unless,of course, we meet at the Shepton Mallet Toyfair on 4th Oct

i'm sorry sue but i wont let this lie  >:(

Dear Lard ferguson,

are you implying that i one of the members of the ferguson fraternity think you bolster you manlyness with the aid of said vegetables ? When we all know the massive from the massey massive does not indeed refer to the size of the current MF members owners assosiation but more to the fact we need no such aids as to what the ford owners may need to induce courtship amonst the fairer sex ?

No indeed no i was implying that as a pillar of our comunity as a fruitieeriere er you carry such examples of brassica & cool sandwich filler / salad must have, to tempt the maidens with your wholesome & hearty produce that they may ask after & being the right honourable gent that you are would not let fair maiden down in not being able to produce at least a sample of the fine stock you are known to have .

The fact that you have said veg on your whereabouts just goes to show the forsight in being able to show this token gesture to ladies & gentlemen alike for perusal at their leisure is entirely gracious to which we all be thankfull, for even i have been tempted to procure a crate of fine apples from your goodly self when at your come & drive my tractor meet before the show of spalding did taste.

So you see your attempt at a duel for a hug from our dear lady friend was mis-interpreted on your behalf but for no matter i forgive you this miss-understanding we have both partaken of .

well i'll be at toy trac , next springs spalding looks unlikely though , think i'd rather save the money for the 168 at the moment as there's nothing modely i really want at the mo