Irish National Ploughing Cham.

Coxy

booked the hotel last night for my fam plus my mam and dad who have always want to go. anyone interested its the westgrove in clane with good rates .located about 30mls from site.€93 family room b and b,€59 double room b and b. everywhere else were in the region of €180 to €200 for the night.

hope the weather stays like today

• 2 weeks later...

Went yesterday. had planned to bring camera but my mum(was borrowing hers)left it behind her. some things noted

(a) the farmers who own the land had 2 combines in the sheds a nh tx66 and deutz 35.8

(b)Fords were the dominant ploughing tractor

©the amount of different companies now making silage trailers is staggering .there must have been 5 or 6 types of which i never heard before. Redrock had an interesting one with the top sides in a natural steel colour.

Great day out and the traffic management a huge inprovement

F

Went yesterday. had planned to bring camera but my mum(was borrowing hers)left it behind her. some things noted

(a) the farmers who own the land had 2 combines in the sheds a nh tx66 and deutz 35.8

(b)Fords were the dominant ploughing tractor

©the amount of different companies now making silage trailers is staggering .there must have been 5 or 6 types of which i never heard before. Redrock had an interesting one with the top sides in a natural steel colour.

Great day out and the traffic management a huge inprovement

F

the hosts own 800 acers, rne a golf course and a hotel

yes there are loads of silage trailer makers

and also to note, claas wasnt at it as there dealer ship is changing hands or something ::)