Small collection of german Siku-models

Dear all,

my collection is not very big, but i think, there are some nice older models in it.

Take a look on my page under http://www.landtechnikminiaturen.de.tf

Here are some pictures:

CIMG3714.JPG

CIMG3653.JPG

CIMG3715.JPG

A little bit more about my collection:

Most models are from Siku. I get the first model in 1987, when i was three years old. It was a Deutz-Fahr DX86. The oldest models

in my collection, which i have all time long, is the Deutz-Fahr 4.70, the Deutz-Fahr Combine M36.10 in green and the green trailer. All from 1988.  The favorite scale is 1/32. Most of the models are in my collection since last year.

Best Regards,

Christian

Great collection and website you have there Christian, enjoyed having a look at some of the older Siku tractors you have. Remember getting the dualed wheeled MB-Trac with blade for christmas many years ago, made for a great drilling tractor on my carpet farm back then, Britains Accord air drill on the back and flexi -coil on the front, shame I ended up selling it, may have to look for another one to add to my current collection.

Regards

David.