My Tractor's sexy collection

• 1 month later...

Hi I  like the ford from Autodrome It is an expensive starter model for a collection and very nicely built :) . Even with 500 plus tractors I do not have one yet. What wheels have you put on the JD 4020 as they look good and make the model look completely different. :)

HEY!Much thanks for comment!

John Deere had Siku MF 9240 rear tyres and UH Massey 5480 front tires and other model rims.

I don't have much models,but i like to collect only better models,or precision.

Ford is expensive and must have for me.Im into more fords soon.Maybe TW10 or 7710,but not stock,only modified 8)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Like that  Ford 9600 & 7710. Nice little collection. Keep that shade of Blue coming. ;):D

Tnx mate!I just fell in love with Ford back in my childhood,when my neighbour bought a 5000 4wd.

In my village is one Farmer and he had : 7810 (with scoggi cab i think),6610 and now he own a pair of New Hollands(don't know what types) and one JD.But i just remember 7810 with JD baller,when he came to us for some work on the hay.

That's why i have 9600,7710,5000 and 8830 in my collection. :P

Also i have love to John Deere's and Massey's!

Peace from sLOVEnia

Tnx mate!I just fell in love with Ford back in my childhood,when my neighbour bought a 5000 4wd.

In my village is one Farmer and he had : 7810 (with scoggi cab i think),6610 and now he own a pair of New Hollands(don't know what types) and one JD.But i just remember 7810 with JD baller,when he came to us for some work on the hay.

That's why i have 9600,7710,5000 and 8830 in my collection. :P

Also i have love to John Deere's and Massey's!

Peace from sLOVEnia

Im a big Ford & NH fan also. My family run a New Holland 7740 4wd, Fiat 85-90 4wd, Ford 6610 SQ 4wd, Ford 4600 & also a 4000. I also like the Valtras & John Deeres.

Archived