Toytrac 2009 - THE LAYOUTS topic

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the layouts were great but no pictures of my layout! :(

Which layout was yours Jordan ??? - I'm sorry if I missed it... I thought I'd got them all... although it was very difficult to get everything.. I took over 350 pictures in the end I think...

Did you get any picutres of your own you can add to this topic ???

Thanks for posting up the pictures Mark, really need to get down to Toytrac next year, looks like a fantastic laid back show held in very good facilities. Some stunning craftmanship on display, each and every one them impressive in so many different ways. :)

i thought the useof the other buildings made the day go quicker and it made for a better day.last year i did so many laps of the one room i felt like a greyhound :D :D :D . but the lay outs made the day for me and i really want to get the loft sorted out now to start  a lay out

marky i must complain about the picture of stir fry & myself, we are not ,for your information standing in hole we were in fact stood on chairs , & i would also like you to post the original picture of us & not that photoshopped effort which enlarges my stomach somewhat , & if thats not the photoshopped one, then thats when i was doing my 'pre supafit udimore impression'  :-[:-[

awww really ? again ? aftar all the time i've taken to build a trailed forager you want potatoes ?  funnily enough graham , i was thinking of finding out a cheap harvester to 'get sorted'maybe for next year  :)

graham,graham,graham....what can i say , yet another meticulous masterclass on farm modeling  a few of us did say , that taking nothing away from other exibitors ,if it wern't for you we suspect there'd be a few displays less than what what there were , as quite a few were sporting 'Graham Fabrication Limited' buildings , well done chap , i still cant believe how un-stressed out sharon still looks , she even still has all her own hair & finger nails , ohh the patience of the woman !

must add that dans table was vey well kitted out with some stunning trailers , any wonder why they're a must have for people's collections , some stunning machinery in his local photographs that were framed as well all looked very professional :)

Just get of the hole you two  :D :D :D :D

i thought the useof the other buildings made the day go quicker and it made for a better day.last year i did so many laps of the one room i felt like a greyhound :D :D :D . but the lay outs made the day for me and i really want to get the loft sorted out now to start  a lay out

thats what im in the middle of doing now nathan

marky i must complain about the picture of stir fry & myself, we are not ,for your information standing in hole we were in fact stood on chairs , & i would also like you to post the original picture of us & not that photoshopped effort which enlarges my stomach somewhat , & if thats not the photoshopped one, then thats when i was doing my 'pre supafit udimore impression'  :-[:-[

awww really ? again ? aftar all the time i've taken to build a trailed forager you want potatoes ?  funnily enough graham , i was thinking of finding out a cheap harvester to 'get sorted'maybe for next year  :)

graham,graham,graham....what can i say , yet another meticulous masterclass on farm modeling  a few of us did say , that taking nothing away from other exibitors ,if it wern't for you we suspect there'd be a few displays less than what what there were , as quite a few were sporting 'Graham Fabrication Limited' buildings , well done chap , i still cant believe how un-stressed out sharon still looks , she even still has all her own hair & finger nails , ohh the patience of the woman !

must add that dans table was vey well kitted out with some stunning trailers , any wonder why they're a must have for people's collections , some stunning machinery in his local photographs that were framed as well all looked very professional :)

Hi marcus,

i'm not taking any credit for the photos, that was my girlfriends idea to get some printed and framed and to add something extra to the table.  I was really pleased how they turned out and a great job she had done!!

Ah yes the focus of alpine! Your table did look pretty dab handy, Dan. The photo's were a great idea and it's great your other half shows the interest. Didn't see how bare the table looked towards the end of the show but I know those who purchased will be pleased. . . . . hence my little order ;D