UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they are North american spec.....sorry guys, but we need some for us as well.

I'm sure you get enough with all the Ertl stuff!!  ???  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  If you want European model manufacturer detail levels, maybe you better put some pressure on your native producers  ;)  ;D

32nd scale is not exactly big here. UH will eventually enter the US market for sure. It is just to big to ignore. I just hope its not going to be just 1/16 and 1/64 scale. I am sure that a good 32nd scale market can be developed here, all we need is some NA equipment along with the tractors.

How many native UK model manufacturers do you know of? UH is certainly not.

But you still want UK spec machines ? so I am sure I can have a few wishes for us as well.

I'm sure you get enough with all the Ertl stuff!!  ???  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  If you want European model manufacturer detail levels, maybe you better put some pressure on your native producers  ;)  ;D

I wonder what farmtoy shows will be like when all you can buy is UH after they've pushed everyone else out of business :(

It seems looking at the volume and the new markets they're opening up it's where we are all headed ::)

They do seem to be going after everything Paul. I had high hopes for Ros after the 110-90 but UH seem to have whipped Ros' next logical steps out from under their nose with regards blue models. I hope it doesn't hurt Ros in the pocket because I have a lot of respect for them as a manufacturer after everything they did with Imber and Mad for Models. It would be a shame if UH ran them out of town....

32nd scale is not exactly big here. UH will eventually enter the US market for sure. It is just to big to ignore. I just hope its not going to be just 1/16 and 1/64 scale. I am sure that a good 32nd scale market can be developed here, all we need is some no equipment along with the tractors.

How many native UK model manufacturers do you know of? UH is certainly not.

But you still want UK spec machines ? so I am sure I can have a few wishes for us as well.

All Euro spec stuff is similar now so there is little difference between a French, German or British market machine, we have broadly the same traffic laws.... the US demands additional road lighting and you seem to go for very different wheel equipment to continental Europe & the UK.... So yes, we get a bit bored of all the Fendts and Claas, but even those - number plates notwithstanding - are correct for the UK market...  :)

I buy loads of european spec stuff. I just hope that we get some North American equipment so that the 32nd market has a chance over here as well.

Speaking of different wheel equipment, why do you guys still not have bar axles ?

I cant see any reason for not having them, and axle duals are far superior to anything else on the market.

I have nothing against UH making equipment for your requirements I just would like some for us as well.

Why do I want a 32nd market here ??? ?? you may ask. Well it would be nice if there would be others that collect this scale that I could meet and talk to. I am gratefull for FTF and I do hope I can meet many of you one day, but it also would be nice to have an active group here.

They do seem to be going after everything Paul. I had high hopes for Ros after the 110-90 but UH seem to have whipped Ros' next logical steps out from under their nose with regards blue models. I hope it doesn't hurt Ros in the pocket because I have a lot of respect for them as a manufacturer after everything they did with Imber and Mad for Models. It would be a shame if UH ran them out of town....

All Euro spec stuff is similar now so there is little difference between a French, German or British market machine, we have broadly the same traffic laws.... the US demands additional road lighting and you seem to go for very different wheel equipment to continental Europe & the UK.... So yes, we get a bit bored of all the Fendts and Claas, but even those - number plates notwithstanding - are correct for the UK market...  :)

I buy loads of european spec stuff. I just hope that we get some no equipment so that the 32nd market has a chance over here as well.

Speaking of different wheel equipment, why do you guys still not have bar axles ?

I cant see any reason for not having them, and axle duals are far superior to anything else on the market.

I have nothing against UH making equipment for your requirements I just would like some for us as well.

Why do I want a 32nd market here ??? ?? you may ask. Well it would be nice if there would be others that collect this scale that I could meet and talk to. I am gratefull for FTF and I do hope I can meet many of you one day, but it also would be nice to have an active group here.

Here here!!!!  or Hear hear!!!!!  :of

I buy loads of european spec stuff. I just hope that we get some no equipment so that the 32nd market has a chance over here as well.

I think it comes down to transport width as much as anything, roads are a lot narrower here. And I think we tend towards draft work more than top work so have different traction requirements. Duals don't seem to be as popular here as they do over with you...  :-\

I must admit, I'm surprised that 32nd hasn't taken off over there like it did in Europe, again, I guess it comes down to agriculture style, much of your kit would be huge in 32 so 64 makes more sense from a cost and space perspective maybe?  ???  And I've never understood 1/16th!  :laugh: 

It's nice to see what were traditionally 64 & 16 markets seeing the benefit of 32nd, I've always thought it gives a good balance of being a workable size to fiddle with yet small enough to display well, if the US picks it up that will make it a huge market and hopefully give a decent pull to get all sorts of lovely things produced that have previously been confined to 16th & 64th....  :)

surprisingly i quite like that nh 6020, never seen one that small in the range, let alone with a proper nh loader fitted

as for the mf, i very much doubt mf would allow universal hobbies to make the black chassis, last model version, its not in their intrest to given how long its been stopped for, that would suerly be the shark gills grey chassis version 

I buy loads of european spec stuff. I just hope that we get some North American equipment so that the 32nd market has a chance over here as well.

Cant understand why america have not adopt larger low profile tyres after using duals for a long time and going to 710 or 800' seem to get more traction less compaction and no messing about with dual. would not go back to daul wheels again.

Does anyone know if the NH loader is made under licence and if so, who makes it? Would have been an even nicer model if it were a Quicke loader or something similar....

when i looked at that pic i noticed it was very similar looking to the fendt ones in shape, position of the leveling arms etc, who makes the fendt ones now?? i know most have been swallowed up into the big 3 and fenndt and cnh are in opposite camps mind

another set of pictures of the real thing :-\  where's Atte when you need him :laugh:

Does anyone know if the NH loader is made under licence and if so, who makes it? Would have been an even nicer model if it were a Quicke loader or something similar....

might sound silly but couldnt it be a chilton? what with the tractors being built at basildon and chilton loaders being a uk product? just a guess and depending on whether they are still being called chilton?

I see on Tractor Connection website "news" section that UH are releasing the 1/43 Field Marshall this year. Pity it's not 1/32.

As there are already models of various Field Marshall tractors in both 16th and 32nd scale, perhaps the licensor would not allow them a licence for these scales?  He has certainly been quite restrictive over licences in the past.

Pretty sure it is a Stoll - definetly not a Quicke or Trima.

Case New Holland now use Stoll loaders on both Case-IH and New Holland ranges, but I think Quicke have supplied loaders to CNH in the past.

might sound silly but couldnt it be a chilton? what with the tractors being built at basildon and chilton loaders being a uk product

Chillton are now part of MX (who used to be known as Mailleux) who I think are now owned by ALO (Quicke).  AGCO also use ALO/Quicke loaders on the MF range, although in the 90's, in the UK market at least, they fitted loaders made by Steelfab of Cardiff.