UH New Releases 2010

AJH

Well I agree, the cab on the model is a little to far forward, if you look at the photo of the real tractor, look at the centre of the rear wheel,then make a line the the back of the cab...then look at the model, and do the same (yer I know the rear hub is a little smaller on the model, before some one gets smarty pants  ;D )

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I agree, the cab on the model is a little to far forward, if you look at the photo of the real tractor, look at the centre of the rear wheel,then make a line the the back of the cab...then look at the model, and do the same (yer I know the rear hub is a little smaller on the model, before some one gets smarty pants  ;D )

better explained than me,but exactly the same point

That's what I was looking at and to be honest it makes no difference really. It's far from a gaff on UH's part. It may have been due to tooling or something. When taken down to scale, it isn't always possible to get it all right. I guess some machines and vehicles just don't work out as well as others.

Off to study those two photos again!  :laugh:

i recon there hanging back so the price inflates the evil gitts..... >:(:D

i've already a load bought at £23.50 ish each so price not gonna bother me.

I don't like how UH treat people, giving a date then pushing it back!

Just got word that the 7810 has been pushed back

Till end of July start of august.

That must be one heck of a slow boat from china!!!

Well mine arrive next Thursday in a container with the Nuffield 1:16 one wheeler version  ;)

Well mine arrive next Thursday in a container with the Nuffield 1:16 one wheeler version  ;)

Unicycle Nuffield, whatever next!?!

Surley you mean 3 wheeler Bazza.....is there still a numpty patrol?  :-X:P

Oooooo, 7810's at yours next Thursday, can we have a party at yours.....sort of like a Tupperware or Avon get together!

i've already a load bought at £23.50 ish each so price not going to bother me.

I don't like how UH treat people, giving a date then pushing it back!

thats nothing ,been waiting nearly 2 years for gran turismo 5 on the playstation 3,im sure it wont be that late

• 2 weeks later...

the 735 was the uk model designation and usually fitted with a perkins engine , they had a 6 ft cut marketed 1956/1959, the same combine marketed as 830 in france with a vareity of engines available including peugot and volkswagen.