UH New Releases 2010

AJH

I suspect whoever owns that 133 UH used for measurements must have fitted 148 fenders which are designed to accomodate 32" wheels

eiter that or it was rebulit with mf 50+ parts or waht ever the scheme is called to give you the offical wrong bits...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long before the baler appears in NH yellow as well ::)

And why has the nice looking 6475 got basically the same wheels as the 7499 ?  I didnt think the wheels were right on the 7499 until I saw TNS real size demo machine and found they were 100% accurate.  But I am sure ive never seen a short wheelbase 6400 running on them.  However once the loader brackets get removed and wheels and tyres are changed and 6475 gets replaced by 6480 decal I think we will have a corking model on our hands ;)

Vendeuvre were a French manufacturer based in the town the company was named after in lower Normandy. Between starting tractor production in 1950 to ending in 1964 some 25000 models were built. They were taken over by Allis Chalmers in 1959. Probably sell in the country of origin and not many elsewhere.

Some thing for Mark ;)  Universal Hobbies have produced a MF 7499 model in black with chrome finish exhaust pipe. The scale is 1:32 which is limited to 4000 pieces, each model is individually numbered under the chassis from 0001/4000 to 4000/4000. This limited edition will be available from 20th November and is exclusive to AGCO for the first 3 months should stocks last that long!

RRP £44.95

post-1952-132639505361_thumb.jpg

There was a real black one Mart... not sure if it was a UK machine though... but there are some images on here.

Thanks for posting.... I had a tip off about this too... ordered for me and my special MF buddy on here... but I'm glad you posted it up for all too see

Aaaanother bloomin Massey model.... And anotherrrrr bloomin black thing....

I appreciate they are nice bit how many specials are there now?? Surely eventually we will end up with as many special editions as normal?

Aaaanother bloomin Massey model.... And anotherrrrr bloomin black thing....

I appreciate they are nice bit how many specials are there now?? Surely eventually we will end up with as many special editions as normal?

. . . . Available in a Limited Edition factory spec, standard colour and generaj release packaging without certificate. . . :D :D :D

New County 754 in 1/16 scale - produced for the Newark Vintage Show 2010 and released through T&M and Model Farmer Magazines.

I assume the County 754 is a limited edtion? How many will be made and any signs on the tractor or box it is limited? Would be nice to add to my collection ;D .

Jack.

just gorgeous....hope they will release it in 1/32 scale. I am not going to start collecting another scale. I just dont have a bottom less pit of money. :-[

New County 754 in 1/16 scale - produced for the Newark Vintage Show 2010 and released through T&M and Model Farmer Magazines.

just gorgeous....hope they will release it in 1/32 scale. I am not going to start collecting another scale. I just dont have a bottom less pit of money. :-[

x2

really hoping they bring out all thier countys in 1:32 as the countys arent really catered for too well in that scale, also ive little enough space for 1:32 letalone 1:16 models