UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is nice, I'm not a huge MF man either but I love the 3000's...

bazza....

[i think on the last 3 anyway...]

Nice one, already had an enquiry for a 3085 decal change!

WOW  :of Didn't expect that red machine, but then again very soon UH will have produced a model of every tractor containing every option (not nessisarily in the right place) ever produced.

3000 series Massey's were all built in Beauvais, Coventry had the 200 and 300 series.

Product: Massey Ferguson FE35 - 1956

Articlenumber: UH6071

Scale: 1:43

Production run: unlimited

Pictures:

26012_grande.jpg

26013_grande.jpg

26014_grande.jpg

Product: Massey Ferguson 3080

Articlenumber: UH2920

Scale: 1:32

Production run: unlimited

Pictures:

26015_grande.jpg

26016_grande.jpg

26017_grande.jpg

not to sure on the beacon on that 3000, but mmmmmmm now we re talking, finally mf re getting a good few modela made after years of being left out, bout time really

bear in mind uh are strongly rumored to have the rights for most mfs up to the late 90's we may well yet see more to

not fault finding at all, just unsure on the beacon most i have seen are side mounted ball ones thats all, but i have loads of those spare, rest looks good to me, mf did numerous wheel hubs designs, so thats no issue,

ash trees going to get a hell of a fleet now, just want  600 series next, preff a 690 with 80 loader, job done

Having just had a look around the autotronic didn't have any screen, so it will need to have that door sticker changed. Re nit picking, I was jesting and not criticizing anyone but UH could make more of an effort to get the models right, seems every new model has some later items added.

but what we get from them depends on the real one they based it on for  mesurements, so it may have been an autotronic they went to with  secondhand doors off a datatronic? and the wheels could have been  resprayed at sometime [img alt=:-\]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/undecided.gif and they look wierd to me as I'm use to the centre dishes turned the other way round

That is exactly the problem, a little more research from their part by looking at archive photo's such as product literature would solve all that. Plenty of experts that could advise them, all of us for starters ;D