Joal Massey Ferguson

allis8550

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/alfreedom-JOAL-TRACTOR-MASSEY-FERGUSON-Miniatura-203_W0QQitemZ310176277574QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_186?hash=item4837f26446

Here's a question for Marky, or anyone else who knows, is this Joal "Massey Ferguson" a copy of a Britains 135. It's a job to tell from the photo but it looks like a green 135, I've never seen one like it before and I just wondered.

it's based on an Ebro 155 I believe.... there are several colours available.. I've seen Green, Blue and red on eBay before....

Ebro was a company that MF did a deal with to manufacture some tractors under the MF brand name.. this lead to some strange 'b@stard' machines such as a Fordson Major with MF165 tinwork  :o

I think Ebro later became nationalised by the Spanish government to become motor iberica

in addition to my last post... I've just looked at some of my MF stuff... the model here is based on an Ebro 160e (or posibly an Ebro 470)... there is an earlier model based on the Ebro 155... which is styled the same as an MF100 series model... it looks similar to the Corgi 165 in my humble opinion...