New Balers

Bill Walters

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the case baler looks good. not too sure about the NH ones.  I think its the colours.

If your New Holland would you release a baler in 2 parts of the world with 2 colours? 

I take it these colour schems do actually exist on the real kit.

I think the case baler looks good. not too sure about the NH ones.? I think its the colours.

If your New Holland would you release a baler in 2 parts of the world with 2 colours??

I take it these colour schems do actually exist on the real kit.

Yep. These are the real colour schemes as used by New Holland in the world as described earlier. The EU used to have the Red New Holland Balers but then New Holland changed the EU models to the Yellow and Blue Colour Scheme......

Proper job Bill. They look the dogs dangley's to me, it'll be a yellow one for me I reckon. That rearsteer detail and the folding bale runner just adds to an already smart looking pice of 1/32 kit. Release date scheduled at all?

the only time britains gave you more than 1 was when they did the small new holland baler. all others like the vermeer and JD and krone all 1.

Whilst were on the subject of bales, any 1 know why the britains round bales have holes in?

thats bugged me for years.

I assume, which is dangerous I know, that there is no Massey baler because Agco and RC2 are not as close as RC2 and Case/NH.  Therefore, the question begs has Agco given anyone the go ahead for a Massey baler.....pretty hard to blame RC2 if not.......