Albutt high capacity buckrake

unkelfergus

• 1 month later...

Just a short update with a few pictures.While on holiday I caught up on a few rakes and this one stood out from the rest. It certainly makes a change to paint one a different colour and this one certainly suits the tractor. It may even pop up in the show pictures from Ireland this weekend.

2ivy8k.jpg

xckok3.jpg

14d2cna.jpg

I am in the process of making two 4 metre versions of this rake. Pictures will follow soon.  :)

• 5 months later...

Well,....after a summer break I am building them again.Had a rush order for this one,..for Toytrac this weekend.

I found a good match for Fendt green.... ::) ::) ,.......got a little bit left over ..... :of :of

2vb2add.jpg

Looks a tad small on my fendt....

24lvmh4.jpg

Had an order for a 4 metre version,....much better suited.. ;)

33axg6f.jpg

Will be in the post tomorrow Tim..... ;)

1055n3m.jpg

A beast of a buckrake....

14j2gxg.jpg

The next batch.

11uj2hd.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Fergus,

I sent you a pm but I think your blocked, Im very interested in getting one of your buckrakes for my Wiking Fendt 936 preferably in black or Fendt green, please could you PM me with price and delivery times if you are still making these models :)

Many thanks

Bluegreen