little oxenbold farm

jordantaylor

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i came across them by accident as i was looking in the model railway section as scenery materials and i thought i would try them. there wasnt a lot of pacs though and they dont go very far as they are not that big. you get 10 sheets in a pack and i used 3 sheets for just the side of that barn that was 15cm by 12cm

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys, just thought i would tell you what there is to come on my farm.

i am building 3 catlle barns, silage clamp,straw barn,machinery shed, drier and silos

also

1. farm house with scratch built pond and vegetable patches

2.caravan site with room for 6 caravans with a stream and tyre swing

hope to have it all finished by may, first pics should be up by mid febuary

hi guys just found a way of making lots of tyres for you silage clamps. i used a black hose pipe from B&Q. its 15m long and off 1.5m i have already got 600 tyres so i think im going to sell them at toytrac for £1.50 for 100. they are not perfect but look good on the clamp.

post-2337-132639238408_thumb.jpg

in this scene the farm is being cleared of trees near the road to reduce the chance of them falling into the road. the tree stumps are being dug up by the mini excavator and the david brown is transporting the logs and tree branches out of the area to get burned of sold as fire wood.

hope you like

post-2337-132639238429_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639238442_thumb.jpg

in this scene the farm is being cleared of trees near the road to reduce the chance of them falling into the road. the tree stumps are being dug up by the mini excavator and the david brown is transporting the logs and tree branches out of the area to get burned of sold as fire wood.

hope you like

great work, looks very realistic apart of the Britains building box in the background ...

hi guys just found a way of making lots of tyres for you silage clamps. i used a black hose pipe from B&Q. its 15m long and off 1.5m i have already got 600 tyres so i think im going to sell them at toytrac for £1.50 for 100. they are not perfect but look good on the clamp.

sorry, but (in my eyes) these do not look like wheels but like rims or any kind of tube waste material, would not pay a penny for a million of them - the diorama with those broken trees looks great though.

Here you go for really nice silo wheels, 100 pieces for 9,50 Euro (some 10 pounds)

http://www.witomo.net/__%20100%20%20St%26uuml%20ck%20%20Reifen%20%20%20Siloreifen%20%20%201%3A32%20__3686_19.06.html

Witomo also offers kind of a "forage silo":

http://www.witomo.net/__%20Umrandung%20%20f%26uuml%20r%20%20Fahrsilo%20%20%26%20150%20%20%20Bausatz%20%20in%20%201%3A32%20__5553_19.01.html

Hope this helps, thus no need for compromises regarding your otherwise very perfect dioramas ;-)