lower northstead farm

Pete

i've been wanting to start this for a while and finally got a few spare moments on sunday to make a start, base measures 1.000x 1.350 and split in 2 for easy transporting to shows.

We have 170 acres of arable growing osr, wheat and barley plus 40 acres of grass for our flock of 150 sheep. Buildings comprise grain store (converted britains building, to have brick bottom and 2 wooden slidding doors next to diesel tank), covered yard surrounded by brick buildings and a wooded leantoo barn. there will be a house to the right eventually. take a look and give me your opinions ;D

post-1653-132639199297_thumb.jpg

post-1653-132639199305_thumb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the doors on the grain store pete

do they hang on a rail or something  ??? 

thanks ;D , there trapped between 2 lengths of plastic u channel which is the same width as the wood edge rails. doors are waiting there pull handles fitting :D

• 4 weeks later...

been messing today, changed a couple of bits around. the big building to the left of the fold yard has been cut in half and put to the end of the yard and is now a workshop, also built up some of the scenery.