A few pictures of the new MF590 4wd in 1:32nd scale

What can I say... what a peach ....

It's a good heavy model with some superb detail on it... if this is the shape of things to come in 1:32nd scale then yipeeee... is all I can say...

ONLY ONE COMPLAINT... The box has a picture of an early (silver topped) 2 door cabbed 590... 2wd  ::):D :D

And if that's all I can find to moan about... then I reckon it should be 10/10 still  :-*  .. take a look..

Sorry about the colour cast pics... no flash batteries on my camera  :-[

DSC_9194.jpg

DSC_9201.jpg

DSC_9202.jpg

Thought the 1:32 one was imminent, was'nt sure when but my supplier the last time I saw him had not had them in. I've been told that almost all the first batch new UH models are coming out in dealer boxes now.

Mary dig out you Massey history book whats it say about this 590 for America...did we get the same tractor?  I cant find a picture of one anywhere over here???

I don't think you had the 590 pops... you got the 200 series instead.. as you are not as sophisticated as us Brits... and the 1000/1100 series Hinkler cabbed machines (1085, 1105, 1135, 1155)  :-*;D

I don't think you had the 590 pops... you got the 200 series instead.. as you are not as sophisticated as us Brits... and the 1000/1100 series Hinkler cabbed machines (1085, 1105, 1135, 1155)  :-*;D

so your answering to Mary now.....Never fails does it, make a bloke a mod and their whole identity goes bananas :D :D :D :D

mine arrived yesterday, as marky said stunning model, few euro bits on it but nothing that cant be removed, also had a good look round and i recon once i get the second one in the cab doors and rear window will work, inc the internal door handle, as for the wheels, i dont like the rears, but the 1200 ones will swap easy enough to

one question for mark mind, did we make a 2 door silver halfed cab over here mate? i thought we just did the single door cabs,the side pics on the box show a two tone cab with 2 doors thats all