Pictures Agritechnica 2009 ( pictures ready)

texas

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took the word out of my mouth nick.  :of  amazing photography of some amazing machinery. that new fendt 800 series looks erm... unbelieveably amazing  :of  :D  by the way is that a real claas liner hanging on the wall  ???

Thanks Smity :) and yes the liner was on the wall. With Jez i talked about who has the best stand on agritechnica and we both had the same opinion, that it is Claas.

texas

Thanks Smity :) and yes the liner was on the wall. With Jez i talked about who has the best stand on agritechnica and we both had the same opinion, that it is Claas.

texas

I would have to agree Bas ;)

Which stand had the best girls ???

Unless you have been to the show I don't think you can appriciate just how BIG this show is I'm sure Bas will agree that even on the third day you find stands or even halls that you haven't seen :of :of :of :of :of :of :of

I agree with you Paul. I have seen pictures on the internet from agritechnica, and i asked my self where have i been? But one thing is sure at night, your feet tell you, you have been on agritechnica :D

Texas