Paul Palmer

what tractor should i put on the water bowser  

32 members have voted

1. 1. what tractor should i put on the water bowser

• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

wow i can't believe i didn't see this before  :of excellent layout paul, shame about the masseys and the claas's though  :laugh:

thanks josh,its based on where i work part time,we have 4 fendts a jd 6830 premium and a massey 8450 and run claas harvesting gear,the quady is there because i like them

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks josh,its based on where i work part time,we have 4 fendts a jd 6830 premium and a massey 8450 and run claas harvesting gear,the quady is there because i like them

Fendt and John Deere are fantastic tractors, quadtracs are the only type of case's i like, and claas harvesting equipment is brilliant as well, but claas tractors and massey tractors are terrible, the last farm i worked on had both claas and massey tractors, i hated them and spent most of my time on the farm across the road driving their John Deeres instead  :laugh:

your quadtrac came out nice Paul and the siku linkage should make it handy to go with more implements

thanks jamie,i know a lot of the usa quadtracs were sold without a linkage,but uk ones usually had a 3 point linkage,and as you said i can now hitch up most things

• 2 weeks later...

more pics,some other tractors i used to drive will make an appearance on the layout,plus a merlo that i drive,they will be a renault 636,claas atles 936,ford 7810,nh tm 125,tm 120,valtra T,also kuhn 6 furrow plough,claas tucano combine,will get them on there somewhere

post-1891-132639754668_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639754677_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639754681_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639754691_thumb.jpg

Very nice,I've only ever seen one at a show in Holland as we don't have much use for them over here :(

I'd say there's not many places they wouldn't go or what exactly are the advantages of them over standard tractors?

low compaction,great drawbar power and they dont scruff up the headlands like the cat track models do

• 3 weeks later...