• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scenic backgrounds certainly make your field shots more realistic which is good.

Whats next on the layout agenda then Paul?

where do you want me to start jamie

add drains to the yard,farm sign,dead end road sign,number the chemical tanks,make a workbench for the workshop,,i have a britains samson slurry tanker stripped of all its bits ready to be turned into a water bowser,join the layout so it makes a complete rectangle,more fields one where i can have the booms of my techmo sprayer opened fully,the list goes on,got dual fuel tanks coming from dads tractors,sean is picking them up for me at spalding next week,oh and at westpoint tomorrow so might add some machinery allthough that side of it im nearly done 7 in total various implements and trailers,including 2 grain trailers or chaser bin, topdown cultivator,kuhn discs,hedgecutter,joskin dump tailer if i get a chaser bin,lastly subsoiler and revamp the fleet which i have said i will do on other pages in this topic,but i will keep them all masseys,i really fancy getting the dual wheeled 8690 and yoke that to the vaderstad drill,anyway after all that what are you up to?,have you got the decals for your new holland baler yet?

forgot to mention more scenic sheets,tools for the workshop,more ferty bags,pallets,coir mats,grass mats,i could go on for ever,it will never stop,i looked at my first post which was last november,so not far off 6 months to get where i am know,so probably another 6 months to get towards the end,but i will always be tinkering

That all sounds good fun Paul,I don't think anyone ever finishes a layout do they as most on here seem to carry on adding bits to it all the time,which is a nice thing to be able to do when you fancy going up in the loft and tweaking things here and there.

Baler decals being sorted soon ;)

That all sounds good fun Paul,I don't think anyone ever finishes a layout do they as most on here seem to carry on adding bits to it all the time,which is a nice thing to be able to do when you fancy going up in the loft and tweaking things here and there.

Baler decals being sorted soon ;)

look forward to seeing the baler finished jamie,yeah that is so true,always loads of ideas on here to copy or pinch

• 2 weeks later...

P P Perfect!! Looks like they should always have been there.  8):)

thanks for inspecting them tris,due to me being busy with decorating in the week and tractor driving at weekends i couldnt go to spalding but looking forward tris to meeting you and other members at toytrac

Quality mate, good job. How did the tractor driving go?

only grassland rolling tris,i posted in what did you do today 10 foot roller,and they gave me a fendt 818,bit overkill but apart from a jd 6830 thats the smallest tractor they have,power harrowing this weekend ,i think

i'm afraid to say i represent the FTF HSE /1/32 DEFRA & 1/32 environment agency & those tanks will have to come down due to recent legislation that all fuel tanks should be bunded so i'm sorry to say that redundant fuel tanks should be sent to me for ....................um?...........well just send them to me right ?  while i think of some official excuse

nice addition paul , keep it up  :) 

i'm afraid to say i represent the FTF HSE /1/32 DEFRA & 1/32 environment agency & those tanks will have to come down due to recent legislation that all fuel tanks should be bunded so i'm sorry to say that redundant fuel tanks should be sent to me for ....................um?...........well just send them to me right ?  while i think of some official excuse

nice addition paul , keep it up  :)

just got in from work,thanks for the comment marcus,cant send them im afraid,its against the rules!!!!!!

smashing updates Paul.. Venton is one of my favourite farms on here now.. some superb detail you've achieved... lets see the 5480 being delivered then mate please  ;D:-*

as you wish marky,also apart from the 5480 there is a new 8690 dual wheel and mf round baler on the farm

post-1891-132639283164_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639283184_thumb.jpg