international 785

Gee what a waste of a John deere! ;D  No only joking thats the best thing that ever happened to it :laugh: . That is another stunner of a conversion that you are doing.  International tractors are my next favorite from Fords.  I guess it runs in the order we had them on the farm when i was a kid so I cant wait to see it finished. Keep up the great work. :)   

looking good there so far,its a big job leaving these right......i cut away the original half shafts and added a new brass one and that moved my back axle down allowing a little clearance under the arches,something i didnt do on the 1st one i done and regretted it

dont have a picture of what i cut of the back of the ih  but it wasnt a lot just cut it of level with tank as far as the axle. but there was a hell of a lot of cutting to get the hitch out of the john d. was thinking more of a front axle out of a britains fiat 9090 but i think the tyres might be to high but the wheel looks close