Model tractor Winter

It almost reads like a who's who of FTF members, there are reports from Toytrac with details of Leakeyvale and some of Mandy's stock and also a report from Moira with a write up on B O R and his models (complete with picture)

There is also a write up of Clifford Bateson and his display and I have just realised that he is the man who won the first prize at the recent Lakeland Show :) :) :) :) :)

It almost reads like a who's who of FTF members, there are reports from Toytrac with details of Leakeyvale and some of Mandy's stock and also a report from Moira with a write up on B of R and his models (complete with picture)

There is also a write up of Clifford Bateson and his display and I have just realised that he is the man who won the first prize at the recent Lakeland Show :) :) :) :) :)

I haven't read mine as yet Mike only looked at the pictures. I thought some pictures looked familiar. I need to have  proper read tonight.

Ooh, sounds interesting.  I suppose I had better get a copy!  So now I know who the chap was with the notebook and camera who interrogated me at Toytrac.

That may have been someone else, Sue. A chap who submits photo's to T & M I believe. He asked me some daft questions and was eager to take pics while I was in the process of packing up! ::)>:(

That may have been someone else, Sue. A chap who submits photo's to T & M I believe. He asked me some daft questions and was eager to take pictures while I was in the process of packing up! ::)>:(

No, it was long before packing up time - he asked me how the collection was  started

My copy came in the post yesterday, just had a look through it today. There is a good article on rare models, mostly Dinky. I know that the blue bodied 'Weeks tipping trailer' is rare 'cause I've got one but mine has yellow metal wheels not red plastic as shown, infact I have two but the other has a broken chassis and missing tailboard. The green wheeled and rubber tyred Field Marshall is not that rare, they were the last to be produced in 1960, you still find them quite regularly. Also didn'y realize that a few of the Leyland 384 had a black plastic steering wheel on a wire shaft as opposed to the more common silver metal one with a thicker boss, I've got one of these as well. Might pay you all to look at your Dinkies. Second part of this article in the next issue.