Zetor Proxima 2WD

that looks the buisiness paul, looks just like the brother-in laws folks machine, they have always run two wheel drive zetors and its only a few years back they invested in a four wheel drive variant. 10 out of 10 paul, thats a one off i rekon, wont see many folk tackle that conversion. where did the front wheels come from?

that looks the buisiness paul, looks just like the brother-in laws folks machine, they have always run two wheel drive zetors and its only a few years back they invested in a four wheel drive variant. 10 out of 10 paul, thats a one off i rekon, wont see many folk tackle that conversion. where did the front wheels come from?

The front axle is from a Britains JD 4020.

I removed the front and rear linkages from the model along with the front axle, I then fitted a Siku rear linkage and a set of white metal weights on the front along with a front axle from a Britains JD 4020, I also left off the weird rear wheel weights and plugged the centres with solid plastistut rod ;)

post-96-132639211727_thumb.jpg

post-96-132639211751_thumb.jpg

Nice model but I wouldn't change it to a 7421 by just adding different decals if I were you. Wouldn't do the model much good as it is totally different model. But good to see someone tackling also the less well known makes.

Nice model but I wouldn't change it to a 7421 by just adding different decals if I were you. Wouldn't do the model much good as it is totally different model. But good to see someone tackling also the less well known makes.

I thought the Proxima were all the same size with different power ratings :-\