FTF Annual End of Year Farm Model Survey - RESULTS

Andy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for responses so far. I had a quick look to see what the early trends were and I must say, it is very interesting reading!

Hopefully we can get plenty more FTF'ers filling it out to get a wide representation!  :)

i think i will stand quite alone on my wish list for tractors/implements and machinery.. But will be cool to see what has been named and how many times.. my guess is that 8 out of 9 i am the only one with my listings..

anyone else got a Ford 600-series combine on their list?  ;);D

Hello Wil,

finished the survey earlier today and just now saw your remark about the Ford combine made by Claas. And guess what? I also mentioned this combine ;D .

And probably our wishlists won't differ that much, I guess!!!

Jack.

eh.. Did you copy my list or something???????? seriously.... the county 1454  8) is on my list too..(It is one of the few missing in DBP's line-up) But the other tractor was a Ford 4600 though..(smaller size 600 series would be nice with q-cab..)

oh.. suspect a Dexta in 1:32 is on its way from UH in about 1-2 years.. and something you will find interesting to hear.. since last week i have all 5 of the G&M Dexta's  ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Andy I completed my survey on the first or second day I think, every time I came back to the thread to see if there were any updates it said I had completed the survey, we defragmented and cleared the computer and after that when I revisited it gave me the option to do the survey, Im completely computer ilterate so have I wiped something of or has my survey gone through.

I think that is because you deleted your cookies when you cleared you computer. The server detects a cookie that informs it the person has already completed the survery which stays on your computer untill you clear them out. So your response will certainly still be there on the system.

• 2 months later...

Finally got round to finishing off the results of this. I shall publish them later today hopefully!  :)

Not impressed with a few "very immature and non constructive" responses which is one of the reasons its taken me so long to process the data for this.

• 2 weeks later...

I am pleased to present the results of this survey. You can download them as a pdf attached to this post.

Of the questions which asked you to name particular models etc.. I have presented the 3 most popular choices. There was a huge amount of spread in these answers with the average selection having less than 1% of the overal majority.

Hope you enjoy reading through the results, and feel free to comment in this topic :)

134206_.pdf

It appears by the results that the majority of subscribers to the survey are holding back on purchases and will be making their choice of models to purchase depending on what new releases will be available in the near future.

That was a key observation I think Tim. Even though Britains scored quite low on their ratings for 2009, it seems collectors are patient to see what they will release in 2010.

ROS however seemed to attract a more postive trend of collectors going out and intending to buy more of these models this year.