BRITAINSMAD - Some of my fleet

BRITAINSMAD

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A minor problem with the all blue animal transporter I see. Saw this on eBay, advertised as mint, what is the story with the cab as appears to be not sat on right? And did it come with the outer sleeve?

A minor problem with the all blue animal transporter I see. Saw this on eBay, advertised as mint, what is the story with the cab as appears to be not sat on right? And did it come with the outer sleeve?

Yeah Paul, it seems to have broken off the chasis.  Im not 100% sure though as I havent taken it out of the box.  It came in the outer sleeve and once the picture was taken, thats where it was returned to!  Its in storage now but im sure at some point in the future I may take it out and investigate

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some new additions for the show on Saturday.

A fairly unique Centennial Tractor with blue casting

STA40553.jpg

A lovely little Massey Ferguson 362 with grey wheels

STA40550.jpg

Ford 8730 Tractor

STA40549.jpg

Claas Jaguar 690 with Kemper header

STA40546.jpg

And about 10 sets of these!

STA40552.jpg

Lots more should be arriving on Thursday so be sure and come see me at the show to see what I have!