BRITAINSMAD - Some of my fleet

BRITAINSMAD

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another couple of boxes arrived this week with more fun stuff in them.  Bill, for your nasty wind up im not going to show you what was in the last box and Im not going to show you whats in this box either!! Youre going to have to try and work it out for yourself - my secret!

First up is a Wiking John Deere 6930.  Lovely model with great detail.  Picked this up for a bargain at my local Claas dealership.  £27

DSC01609.jpg

Next up is another box of Britains.  They look so cosy in there Im not sure if I want to unwrap them!

IMG_2432.jpg

Im still awaiting some older Britains stuff that I got at the end of last week but when it arrives, ill be sure and update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some more additions this week.  First up is

Ford TW-35 with Vicon Spreader (Powerfarm) Box is slightly beat up but the model is mint

STA40135.jpg

Another Lamborghini 1706.  Slightly yellowed with age but in good shape apart from that

STA40137.jpg

Massey Ferguson 362 in banded box.  I had one of these a few years back and foolishly sold it so I had to buy it back again - this one is on grey wheels however my other one was on white.  I think this one is more recent but Im not 100% sure

STA40138.jpg

And an odd ball purchase - something I had never seen before nor know nothing about - Hardi Commander 4400.  If there is anyone can tell me more about this model Id love to hear.  It says Limited Edition on the box but I dont even know the brand of the model.  Im assuming Hardi is the name of the full scale machine??  Anyhow, heres a few pics.  As you can see in the last one, it is quite big when opened out.

STA40139.jpg

STA40142.jpg

STA40143.jpg

STA40144.jpg

Thanks for looking - Lots more coming next week so stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...

I saw some discussion on here about this next tractor and thought I just had to have one.  I have seen lots of pictures of it and decided im just going to leave it in its box.

Ertl John Deere 8430 Tractor

STA40150.jpg

Case IH MXU 125

STA40147.jpg

New Holland T6070 in dealer box

STA40148.jpg

Renault 145-14 with Super sprayer.  Not the best of condition but it will do until I get something better

STA40149.jpg

Just out of interest Dwayne, where did you get the Elvis JD from and how much, I had a quick look on E bay and they were all in the states with ridculous postage of around $30-40.

James, I think G & M have got them in