Painting tips please

Lord Ferguson

Question

Is it me... or is painting your new modelwork the worst job in the world  ??? - It's sooooooo boring as it takes sooooooo long to do - just grown a beard in the workshop painting a handful of small items - any tips on how to speed this up would be GREATLY appreciated  ::)

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

:D :D :D. Tell her we all say hello and that you need a cabinet...... ;) ;) ;)

Cabinet Martin, what cabinet might that be???

?:D ol yeah think i do remember some comments about that :D

Get rid of those big things 1/16 Marky and get some blue (no not that) in there ?:D

Cabinet Martin, what cabinet might that be???

?:D ol yeah think i do remember some comments about that :D

Get rid of those big things 1/16 Marky and get some blue (no not that) in there ?:D

Not on your nelly Udi - I'd rather go out for the night with Phil Collins ?:D

Laptop batteries running low so I'm off to bed - NOW YOU LOT HAVE OFF TOPICED ALL OVER MY TOPIC ( I love them as well a Hazlenut in every bite !) - Night lads - Can't repeat what Mrs Ferguson said to you all as it won't pass the bad language filters.. anyway I don't think it humanly possible to do that with a laptop computer, some butter and me bending over the end of the bed ?;D ;D - Night lads

I take it you know the lyrics then Nath. We can have a sing along while you teach me how to drive that Massey...... :D;) ;)

Phil Collins of course...... ;) ;) ;)

I can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord ::) ::):D :D :D

Aye Martin, bring down the CD we'll have a reet good sing along :D :D :D :D

After I've had about 10 pints of Carling :D :D :D :

Laptop batteries running low so I'm off to bed - NOW YOU LOT HAVE OFF TOPICED ALL OVER MY TOPIC ( I love them as well a Hazlenut in every bite !) - Night lads - Can't repeat what Mrs Ferguson said to you all as it won't pass the bad language filters.. anyway I don't think it humanly possible to do that with a laptop computer, some butter and me bending over the end of the bed ?;D ;D - Night lads

See ye tomorra Mark and keep yer eyes peeled for my Fergie post...... :) :) :)

I can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord ::) ::):D :D :D

Aye Martin, bring down the CD we'll have a reet good sing along :D :D :D :D

After I've had about 10 pints of Carling :D :D :D :

Ok. No problem Nath...... :D;) ;)

I'll be looking out for that one Martin - remember what Marky said though - the whole nine yards - I want gears, starting procedure, location of controls, pulling away and driving tips please? ;)::)

Ok......I'll try my best......Better go now or I'll not be up to drive it. Still got a 45 minute episode of ER to come...... :D;) ;)

See ye later folks...... :) :) :)

I must have a thing for girly accessories but my wife bought this spray tanning kit last year which she's never used so I sort of converted it to take paint!The nozzle act like a spray gun and gives a really professional finish and shine. If she ever reads this I'm a dead man! :-[

I must have a thing for girly accessories but my wife bought this spray tanning kit last year which she's never used so I sort of converted it to take paint!The nozzle act like a spray gun and gives a really professional finish and shine. If she ever reads this I'm a dead man! :-[

If you always leave it filled with orange there'll be no problem if she suddenly needs it! ;);D