Britains Massey Ferguson 135 loader "recast" maybee please ?

IH885XLMAN

Question

what with all the spares being made in resin or white metal  i was

wondering if there is ever a chance we could have the loader featured

on the yellow massy 135 recast i dont know who makes these spares but i have bought them in the past i.e a MF595 cab axels etc i was wondering if it was

one company or several but would love the MF 135 loader done aswell  ;) ;) 

12 answers to this question

You could also try walkerparts@planet.nl I don't have a copy of his latest catalogue to check but he may do them

has he done them in the past gav ???

how much are his catologues again aswell im thinking of getting a few loaders if they are made as i recon they look more realistic than the britains 1979 version that u see on a 590 as they look more to scale and would look nice on other tractors

16 quid eh, thats good value to say the least, could do convo bits on it then, like muck fork, or perry bale grab??, may have to invest in one at toytrac if not before

they are on ebay as well sean

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRITAINS-MF-135-REPRO-FRONT-LOADER-BUCKET-KIT-/110552402420?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item19bd6fc9f4