What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

CONTINIUED FROM LAST YEARS TOPIC SO NO NEED TO LIST THE RULES AGAIN

1 = Farm Toys

2 = Construction Toys

3 = Conversion Parts (parts like 3 point linkages and similar but not paint or tools)

4 = Farm layout Parts (trees and vegatation, livestock and buildings)

Happy posting

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

won 2 models on a toy auction yesterday and bought a model this morning

1- Ertl Ford 4400 New in plastic wrapped box. This is very unusual as normally the plastic original wrapping is gone from the box..

2. Ertl Ford 4000 Split Grill in original box missing the plastic wrapping.. set me back 100 dollars less then the number 1 but also quite unusual to find one in a box

3. NZG Ford 550 backhoe New in Box through ebay  ;)

and with the following models on its way

4. Fordson Dexta F01 G&M farmmodels

5. Fordson Super Dexta F02 G&M farmmodels

i think that will be my last purchases as well for the upcoming 3 months  :of;)

Britains JD self propelled sprayer,

I wouldn't normally have bothered, but a local toyshop must have made a mistake and had priced it at £17  ;D

Lucky bugger I purchased my one last week and it was £29.99 which I think is RRP, still I think it is a good model. Had a bargin MIB Britains Little farmer MF combine from E bay £20, I have been looking for 1 for ages to fill a gap in the collection. ;D

Lucky bugger I purchased my one last week and it was £29.99 which I think is RRP, still I think it is a good model. Had a bargin MIB Britains Little farmer MF combine from E bay £20, I have been looking for 1 for ages to fill a gap in the collection. ;D

£17 pounds i saw in a toy  shop £32 pounds

Gotta have a bit of luck now and then eh  ;):laugh:

either very end of '09, or early '10: (from ebay)

UH Mf35X 1/32

set of Siku 1/32 tractor drivers

Britains Drum mower

Britains Lely Hay tedder

Britains Bamford BL58 Baler

Britains Link box

Britains 3 furrow plough

Britains Manure spreader

Britains John Deere 4020 (2wd)

Alex

Plow City Show JD 8630 - big bargain 8)

JCB 3185 on the plinth - big bargain 8)

MF 595 with loader - big not bargain >:(

Oh and 15 obsolete ERTL MIB tractors and 6 Implements - cleared out a toy shop store.......

Britains 526s early version MIB

Britains Super Spray MIB

The plastic canna take it anymore captain......... :'(

The Britains farm roller, horse and farmhand is from 1959 in the 'Home Farm' series 'picture box'. The earlier one in the 'duck egg' box, the roller had two sections (later had mutiple sections or 'rings) and was from around 1952. The farmhand was available seperately also and also called the 'farmers son' The later multi-ring roller carried on well into the 1960's and came in a yellow and white with black writing box mounted on an inner plynth. Colour variants (the frame) were green, red and blue predomimately. This roller changed at this time to the tractor drawn ring-hitch.