What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My UH 1:16 Claas LD80 baler arrived today, hell of a model, very delicate with all the very intricate parts and terriffic detail. One of the best modesl of farm machinery UH have produced to date I would say.

Will you have a real beauty there! What a lucky chap you are.

Yes Tris, i am quite pleased with it.. wanted a chestnut but he aint taking new orders for 1,5 year, so had to do with this one  ;)  (not that i mind.. it's a great looking model that deserves a special place among my New Holland / Clayson combines..).

What a cracker! I presume they sold out quickly.  ;D

I doubt the French dude i bought this from, went home with one. When i came to collect it around noon(i already had reserved it before the start of the Belgian Lochristi Farm Toy Show) someone was buying the model on display. But i know Niels (miniagri) has 4 on order.. so some are still available for sale  ;)  although they come with quite a pricetag  :of

just purchased a scrap implement lot of ebay, with a missing peice that i have been looking for in the collection, nice proper mf200 in yellow,not the darker yellow no decalled one, complete with stickers, but missing the tailgate, dont see them very often, paid a little more than i wanted, but i have the spare bits for the maschino harrow and few others that came with it, so can fix and sell them on with luck

just purchased a scrap implement lot of ebay, with a missing peice that i have been looking for in the collection, nice proper mf200 in yellow,not the darker yellow no decalled one, complete with stickers, but missing the tailgate, dont see them very often, paid a little more than i wanted, but i have the spare bits for the maschino harrow and few others that came with it, so can fix and sell them on with luck

well done sean, i was bidding on it but fell asleep before it ended so had no chance of uping my max bid !

Britains 'replacement' LWB Land Rover canopy off eBay from Paulsfarmtoys via Brian Norman. Needs a little bit of trimming here and there to make it fit better, little too high in the front but better than not having one.

really nice models you got there Erik, the TL100 i have too.. It's the first time i see the Case precision though. looks to be a stunner..! got the Case IH precision collection complete now?

Still have a way to go on the precisions, have to slow down i am running out of space.