What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

There are some fantastics models on here... :)

I have only recently re-started collecting again so my collection is small and possibly to some of you chaps a bit boring but i do intend to expand my fleet..

Here are 2 of my latest additions..

P4130003.jpg

I got this off ebay just the other week, can someone tell me the production dates of the Britains TL80, the model and box indicates 1994?.

P4130005.jpg

This is currently sort of pride of my collection as i had one when i was a child but it got wrecked and binned years ago, for a while i searched ebay for one and finally last month i got one for a good price.. i intend not to wreck this one.. ;)

i dont think it matters how many models you have,good pictures,i used to have one of those mb tracs,good britains classic

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TW has been very tastefully enhanced CMB, very nice buy, does she run? I see you have a Smallfords potato planter lady, she makes a good alternative tractor driver and has been doing sterling service in one of my Renaults for about the last 15 or more years.

The Ropa looks brilliant I have not removed it from the box yet I am amazed how big it is against a tractor it looks like there is plenty of detail on it and its probably one of the best models Siku has made too.

my next purchase will be the JD tree harvester which also looks good.

It does mate i will maybe get one at some point and the forwarder i think that's the right one i like  tree harvester stuff mainly because its unusual kit

Nick

The TW has been very tastefully enhanced CMB, very nice buy, does she run? I see you have a Smallfords potato planter lady, she makes a good alternative tractor driver and has been doing sterling service in one of my Renaults for about the last 15 or more years.

Busy day I haven't had time to try it! The previous owner/converter has done a pretty commendable job with the paintbrush, which makes all the difference. The 7840 I bought at Toytrac (for considerably more I might add!) looks basic when placed alongside the TW35. I'd prefer no paint added at all to having a rushed, untidy finish.

Yeah not sure why I went for Mrs Smallford, but now you mention it she would look good behind the wheel!

Went to the local boot sale today, very big, heaving with people, first one there I've been to this year. One item in this category I found for £2.50 was a pre-war Britains Highland steer, a little paint-worn but both horns intact so was a good find.

Whilst I was at Spalding I had a talk with JDC about a model that was on Martyns stand and I left without buying it. However, once I got home I regretted that decision and so on the Monday I contacted Martyn's Farm Models to ask if they still had it.

The answer was yes so I now have a John Deere 8400 Precision absolutely mint and never been out of the box..........well chuffed. 8) 8) 8)

Earlier today my younger brother and i was searching through his old toys that he had dumped up in his attic.

In the bottom of one box was this little gem..

P4250020.jpg

Apart from a few chips in the paint it is in exellent condition, after a little begging from me he kindly gave it to me on the condition i buy him a pint next time we go out.. I accepted... ;)

P4250023.jpg

It will make a nice addition to my collection, apart from this one i dont think i have ever seen a ERTL 956XL..