What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sale at TK Max stores

Siku Man4R3 loader £5

New Telehandler made by JLG minatures 544D10-55 high detail retail at £50  bought it for £15 :)

TK Max? I thought they were a clothing retailer only? At least the one in Cheltenham is the last time I looked.. :-\

TK Max? I thought they were a clothing retailer only? At least the one in Cheltenham is the last time I looked.. :-\

From what is stocked at the one in Lincoln, I think they sell whatever they can buy in cheap and resell at a profit - clothes, household goods, kitchenware and furnishings, toys, fancy goods (including boxes of biscuits and sweets), and even small items of furniture.

Perhaps your local one is only a small one?

MF6475,

MF6465,

MF 3080,

MF7499 black,

MF7499,

Novembers Purchases.

MF133,

Fendt 828 Fir Green,

MF 1250 duels,

Wiking Xerion 5000,

MF825

Challenger MT765C

MF8680 Trelleborg

MFM MF 230Replicagri Kuhn Power Harrow

Replicagri Seed Drill

Universal Hobbies Orange Valtra T series, it has got mirrors inside the cab so that when it is being used as a reverse drive model the driver can see behind him, ie over the front bonnet :) :)

;) Thank's for the photo's Brian,looks really good,might just have to get one of those sometime,got a Dangreville dung

manure spreader yesterday,cheers Baz,

Dangreville2.jpg

Dangreville1.jpg

That white lettering has got to go though,

Season's Greeting's,

Joe.