What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just removed the MICHELIN in white from the side of the wheels,just don't think it looks right,a dung manure spreader with white writeing on the tyres  ::) ::) so which one do you prefer

white writeing

Dangreville2.jpg

or no white writeing

Dangreville3.jpg

Season's Greeting's

Joe.

Tris, i just ordered 2 packs to go infront of my "dirty" forager, pictures when they are built  ;)

Sorry, make that 2 packs plus one packet of 42 plants..... that makes 50 plants..... pictures when they arrive....

8)

So they have arrived.... i will need to attach each and every leaf.... and cob..... then wrap around wire..... :o

I can see a lot of work over christmas...... Pictures soon.....

So they have arrived.... i will need to attach each and every leaf.... and cob..... then wrap around wire..... :o

I can see a lot of work over christmas...... Pictures soon.....

That reminds me, I've assembled 42 plants of the shorter variety just have to post up the results.

I've just removed the MICHELIN in white from the side of the wheels,just don't think it looks right,a dung manure spreader with white writeing on the tyres  ::) ::) so which one do you prefer

Joe.

joe the spreader definatly looks better with the white removed

vintage britains mounted crop sprayer, (a bit vague but i don't know how else to describe it) but it should look well on the back of the 135!

hopefully about to buy a britains superfaun potato harvester off Ghost on here....

pictures if/when things arrive, it's christmas and snowy, and we all know how adept UK infrastructure is at snow...

today these 3 babies arrived after quite some time:

Ford Versatile 846 - Nashville Dealer meeting 1989 - gold version -VERY RARE  :of  (1:64 though)

64-SM-Ford_Versatile_846-gold-A.jpg

Ford Versatile 876 - Boston Coming On Strong 1990 - again the very rare gold version (1:64)

64-SM-Ford_Versatile_876-gold-A.jpg

and last but not least (definately when size is concerned)

New Holland 8670 - 1997 Special Edition - 1:16 SpecCast (very hard to come by)

16-SpecCast-NH_8670-A.jpg