What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a similar problem.. only... i seem to win everything i am bidding on that i only halfheartedly wanted, and lose in the last seconds the models i reallllllllllllllyyyyyyy want. I think i have over 25 precisions coming my way :of  and only 2 of those are for my collection :-[

even though.. did manage to win the following boxed items on a few auction sites :

1:16 New Holland 8870A end of an era - SpecCast

1:16 Fordson F - Idaho centennial edition - Scale Models

1:32 Ford FW60 - plastic version - Ertl

1:32 Ford 8N - Tootsietoy

can you do us all a review and some pictures when you get it mate?? like the look of it, but unsure on the front linkage, looks a little afterthought to me being a different colour etc

i will try and sort something over the coming days, ive havent had a chance to take pics yet.

the front lift on my one is the same colour as the chassis, which is brown ;)

i will try and sort something over the coming days, ive havent had a chance to take pictures yet.

the front lift on my one is the same colour as the chassis, which is brown ;)

mm all the pics i have seen have a brown chassis and grey front hitch??? must be the prototype pics on the websites then