What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fantastic purchases Erik! i can see why you are bankrupt ;) the horse with rake is that one from the lowell Davis figures?

and are you starting to collect SpecCast or are the Cockshutts and Farmall's general Ertl releases?

Yes the horses with rake is a Lowell Davis

I have some SpecCast models, the 340 was never done by Ertl, and the detail is great on those SpecCast tractors

The Cockshutts are a ertl 1989 museum set, the IH 300 utility is the Ertl Elvis tractor.

Erik

Five Britain's purchased on Thursday and Friday last week should be arriving this week.

9559 - Yard scraper

9546 - Plough set

9543- Gray's red push off buckrake

9636 - Set - Fendt 615 and vaderstad roller

9607 - Set - Renault 145/14 & Vicon spreader.

Five Britain's purchased on Thursday and Friday last week should be arriving this week.

9559 - Yard scraper

9546 - Plough set9543- Gray's red push off buckrake

9636 - Set - Fendt 615 and vaderstad roller

9607 - Set - Renault 145/14 & Vicon spreader.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

<I wish there were seperate smilies that catered for disgust and drooling as this gets used for both (?)>

I would like to see these when they are made, Chris  :)

Sure, I got about halfway through the 42 pack on Sunday. Apart from being fiddley and time consuming to make they're also rather small for 1:32 setups, about 4.5cm high, so perhaps could be used for a younger crop. Fragile too.

The other type (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250619602536&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT)  looks more rigid and is closer to the right size at 9cm, but the most you can buy are 16 a pack at about £12-£15 each

£6 for four plants?! Cheaper to grow your own isn't it?!  :laugh: :laugh:

Tris, i just ordered 2 packs to go infront of my "dirty" forager, pictures when they are built  ;)

Sorry, make that 2 packs plus one packet of 42 plants..... that makes 50 plants..... Pics when they arrive....

8)

looking forward to the pictures jez,are the maize plants ready painted or is that down to you?

50 plants now ;)

As far as i understand Paul, laser cut and painted?? I will probably struggle hammering them together with my bratwurst fingers....

8)