tractor dvd's

dwain

as well as collecting tractor models i have just started getting tractor dvd's.i got my 1st 2 this week (4wd tractor pioneers steiger and a man in germany who follows some contractors 600 min worth  :of :of ) and was very happy with the quality of them.

what tractor dvd's do you have and what ones do you think are worth watching?

I've bought a few DVDs on machinery in recent times. Last year I ended up with the 4WD Tractor Pioneer DVDs on Steiger and Big Bud to Wagner they're both a decent watch, just need the second part of the Steiger story now. I also bought the Farm Machinery Film Records put together by Old Pond and Brian Bell they recite fascinating footage of equipment taken from old NIAE films at Askham Bryan College not far from me and where I used to study, there's some amazing old machinery being used. However my favourite DVD purchases over the last six months have been the full set of "Massive Earthmover" DVDs also by Old Pond they feature some extraordinary machines in some extraordinary locations, which has given me a thought, i'd like an O & K RH200 to dig the back garden over with please.  ;D