three oaks new trailers

Manor Farm

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some absolutely fantastic forthcoming realeases planned there. 2011 could be the year I purchase my first Three Oaks Farm Models creation. I'd certainly be quite keen on having a K-Two spreader just like my Uncle's real machine to add to my collection. :)

Yeah we stockpiled it all year and it was spread mainly before summer/autumn cultivations but if the ground would take the machinery then some farmers held some back for spring oilseed etc. Good stuff, I think there is/was a limit of seven years. That photo was 2002 I think. . ..Thems were the days!

I did a bit in 2002 with the TerraGator on weekend cover but I was mainly on the Scania 8 wheeler, one of four at our depot used for delivering to site.

In 2008 I was back on it but not for Agrivert, after a few changes in contractors Wessex Water decided to set up a subsidiary company called GENECO who then went on to buy all the kit themselves (Topic on here somewhere I'm sure you have seen), only it was JD's and Bunning spreaders - looking forward to Dans Bunnings now too!!.

Thinking about it, that photo is older than that, it may have been 1999.

It's been put back out to contractors again now, couldn't make it pay doing it themselves. Agrivert unfortunately did not win it back, I'd already contacted them for any work going if they won it. Agrivert are Oxon based and have contracts up and down the country, big into anaerobic digestion and waste recycling nowadays for councils. Still do biosolid dewatering, haulage and spreading though. MD is a very forward thinking chap!

It's been put back out to contractors again now, couldn't make it pay doing it themselves. Agrivert unfortunately did not win it back, I'd already contacted them for any work going if they won it. Agrivert are Oxon based and have contracts up and down the country, big into anaerobic digestion and waste recycling nowadays for councils. Still do biosolid dewatering, haulage and spreading though. MD is a very forward thinking chap!

No luck with some work from the successful tenderee then though mate ???