three oaks new trailers

Manor Farm

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the ACE... there are lot's of them around here in 10 and 12t variants. Dan has certainly been busy (which is pleasing to me  ;) ). Hope he can get on here soon and tell us all about these latest creations.  :) :)

mm uncle dans been busy again i see

Well i have to be now that i'm a family man, Tim (manor farm) makes a great sales person and seems to know what other projects and models collectors want aswell.

Well got some more projects planned but still in the roughing out stages and some nearing the casting stage.  Got some great root crop trailer projects lined up for the spalding show.  Going to be a big year for threeoaks this year if all the projects work out as i want them to.  1 project I also want to release is a buckrake to go with the amount of silage gear that seems to be about and for what i offer on the website, just want to get some feedback on that really for types of livery etc, but these will be tractor mounted only.

So going to need Tim in the workshop aswell this year!!

Dan

Well i have to be now that i'm a family man, Tim (manor farm) makes a great sales person and seems to know what other projects and models collectors want aswell.

Well got some more projects planned but still in the roughing out stages and some nearing the casting stage.  Got some great root crop trailer projects lined up for the spalding show.  Going to be a big year for threeoaks this year if all the projects work out as i want them to.  1 project I also want to release is a buckrake to go with the amount of silage gear that seems to be about and for what i offer on the website, just want to get some feedback on that really for types of livery etc, but these will be tractor mounted only.

So going to need Tim in the workshop aswell this year!!

Dan

ah now that you're a family man eh ? you mean you got no spare cash either  & have to push the trolly, as she who must be obeys fills it as you are guided around the supermarket isles , missing all the stuff you used to aim for when you were single  ;D ;D

glad you replied to this dan as was a bit worried tim's enthusiasm was letting forthcoming releases out earlier than you could build them :of

i don't think i need to say 'some stunning built trailers there dan' , but as per usual you have & they are , so well done you got some stunning built trailers there dan  :-\ :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...