My new layout MF dealership (not finished)

Johny mf

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the reply´s lads!

Must point something out the 550 1080 4wd and the 152 are made and stil from Jan MF!

Also the loaderversion dropnose is stil from Jan! ;)

Thanks for taking the models whit you Jan when you deliverd my steepnose the photo´s look great this way! ;)8)

• 2 months later...

Added some nice stuff to the dealership but mainly i where exited when some new figure's arrived from Mandy! :D :D :D :D :D

I have them now for several weeks but whit my work lately i didn't had the time to make decent photo's  :-[:-[ (sorry Mandy i know how curious you where to see them in the layout ;) )

So here are some photo's!

gewheaterdemodellen2010.jpg

gewheaterdemodellen2010.jpggewheaterdemodellen2010.jpg

I also added a farmer whit a bit of overweight and some workbenches from other suppliers.

The workbenches where about 3euro whit some tools whit it and a rally car!

I also bought some furniture from Filius from Germany but photo's of that come later on!

Thanks for the reply´s

Ive orderd an interior by Jurgen for the guy´s to eat and some office furniture!

Also some racks for in the showroom

Shal make some photo´s tomorow then there is more light in the room where my layout stands!

Archived