Claas Tipping Trailer-How much????

Blue man

ok its an item made by britains  so if you collect britains as a brand its collectible!. The original Britains version i believe was based on a Warwick trailer- Cannot see the collectibility in a claas livery version of a very old toy.Technically speaking if it was based on a Warwick trailer then all the mf versions cannot be true representations of real mf trailers.

very pricy for what it is- a modern livery on an old trailer both incorrect - but ok as a toy. To put a value on something like this is hard, yes its britains -that dont make it gold dust. even at this e bay price its too dear for a conversion . depends what its wanted for? i certainly wouldnt give more than its release price!.  Now correct reprensentations and correct branding is a different matter.

I'd agree with all of you, waaay too much for that version.  In that box it's the last version made in Macau or China and was only deleted 4 years ago. 

The vast majority of eBay 'Buy It Now' prices for Britains (of all ages) seem to me to be very optomistic, and rarely sell - I keep seeing the same items being continually relisted again and again.