mad for models model farm toy show on 6 & 7 of march 2010

1/32collector

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great photos pete it was good to meet you it was mostly the kids making it hard for you to take the pics 2 passed in front of you and the 3rd one didnt dare after seeing the look you gave the other two  :laugh:  i think your photos made my diplay look better than it actually was the tables werent the same heights so the boards didnt sit flush

it was a good show and i met a fair few members

great photos pete it was good to meet you it was mostly the kids making it hard for you to take the pictures 2 passed in front of you and the 3rd one didnt dare after seeing the look you gave the other two  :laugh:  i think your photos made my diplay look better than it actually was the tables werent the same heights so the boards didnt sit flush

it was a good show and i met a fair few members

ha ha ha damn kids, ah no only joking - They are just there to test you >:(

Was good to meet you to  ;)

thanks for the picturs pitty i didnt have my mconnel finnished for it :( il be ther next year :D

i met 2 of your mates at it they were saying you were fairly rough on the tractors especially to a poor old fiat 110-90 i believe  :laugh:  but they had nothing but praise for your hedgecutter and the work you put into it  ;)

i met 2 of your mates at it they were saying you were fairly rough on the tractors especially to a poor old fiat 110-90 i believe  :laugh:  but they had nothing but praise for your hedgecutter and the work you put into it  ;)

ha ha did they and the short 1 askes me to to any reversing into small sheads or at nite time ::)! still imploys me when im home thow ;D  110-90 were made for abuse  :P they woulnt sownd so good other wise  :laugh:8)

did you have a stand ther?

ha ha did they and the short 1 askes me to to any reversing into small sheads or at nite time ::) ! still imploys me when im home thow ;D  110-90 were made for abuse  :P they woulnt sownd so good other wise  :laugh:8)

did you have a stand ther?

no exhaust roaring through thurles making noise going no where fast with a mile long line of cars behind you with a smile on your face was the way they discribed it  :laugh:  sounds like a grand fleet your man has liked the sound of the f130 ya i had the display second display from on the left when you walk in the door hopefully the link works and bring you to petes pictures of my display its from 38-53 are pictures of my display

http://picasaweb.google.com/scoobypete/CarlowModelShow7Mar10#5445983037250946834

no exhaust roaring through thurles making noise going no where fast with a mile long line of cars behind you with a smile on your face was the way they discribed it  :laugh:  sounds like a grand fleet your man has liked the sound of the f130 ya i had the display second display from on the left when you walk in the door hopefully the link works and bring you to petes pictures of my display its from 38-53 are pictures of my display

http://picasaweb.google.com/scoobypete/CarlowModelShow7Mar10#5445983037250946834

nice will have to get a look at that some time  ;D  ya they have some line up of machinery real eye candy  :P

and dont forget the smoke from the 110-90 8) was drawing grass up and down thurles 1 year and i had kids crying people covering ther ears and a young lad up with me squirting water at every 1  ;D good times  ::)