Forage Harvesters

Powerstarâ„¢

My comment wasn't to start a fight it was to make the point that sometimes a picture can make something look so much better than seeing something with the naked eye ::) ::)

My JF forager has a guide price of ?50 at the moment this price has to take into account the price and time spent to make the prototype,the price and time spent to make the masters and the price of the casting and not forgetting the time taking to build the finished models

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul makes very fine model with a lot of time spent on them. so you are not going to get a forage harvester ?for a tenner are you, with a bad paint job, from paul. ?ONLY THE BEST. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

you are right OF, hence why i have a lot of his models :D :D :D!....'more spreaders than a sandwich shop' ?:D :D :D

if you dare get given a freebe after that comment i'll cry big time  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :D :D :D but it might just work ........................................................................................................

the models you make paul are the best in the world & no mistake the others are bad imitations & had just as well give up coz you're the best at all the convo's ever built  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

e-mail me for my address paul so you know where to send it  :D :D :D :D :D :D

My comment wasn't to start a fight it was to make the point that sometimes a picture can make something look so much better than seeing something with the naked eye ::) ::)

My JF forager has a guide price of ?50 at the moment this price has to take into account the price and time spent to make the prototype,the price and time spent to make the masters and the price of the casting and not forgetting the time taking to build the finished models

so a free one isn't on its way then ?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :'( :'( :'(

One thing that always anoyed me, was why did no one make a grass forage harvester? Britains only did the Maize head on their's and if you wanted to do grass silage you had to get a pick-up wagon. Surely Maize growing was not as big at the time when Britains brought out their first forage harvester.

post-77-132638502079_thumb.jpg

One thing that always anoyed me, was why did no one make a grass forage harvester? Britains only did the Maize head on their's and if you wanted to do grass silage you had to get a pick-up wagon. Surely Maize growing was not as big at the time when Britains brought out their first forage harvester.

yeah , that always frustrated me as well ,as when they bought out that model of forager,(loosely based on a deutz fh 900 i think ) british farms were mostly using double chop machines so a precision chop would have been a natural progression.The ammount of maize grown was negligable back then. It must have been nearly 15 years at least till the JAG 690 came out . very rarely saw a silage pick-up wagon round here , there are a few but not many.