i've gone and sold my Massey and bought a New Holland

farmermarshall

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look forward to pictures and your opinions.  [img alt=:)]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

Look forward to pictures and your opinions.  :)

Good for you Stephen... I look forward to the pictures when she arrives... I bet you'll not get a lot of sleep the day before she arrives then mate  :P;)

nice move stephen, as ive said i drove a nh 8040 and 7040 this harvest and thought they were great, really well layed out in the cab. so on this upgrade mf 0 - nh 1 ;D

my only concern is the resale value, there cheaper to buy so guess not worth as much to trade but at the end of the day its what it costs to swap not what there worth

congrats on the purchase.

now when's the one in model form arriving? ;D:P

Nice buy, FM.  ;) 

t

hanks guys i,ll take plenty of pictures when it arrives reviews will follow eventually  ;)

just a wee update New Holland supposed to be arriving on Tuesday morning  8)  and i purchased a 1997 [glow=green,2,300]John Deere 6400 [/glow]this morning and delivery should also be next week sometime

Well done that man!!

One of the best you can get :)

6400 will be a good sized tool stephen, oh the purr of them jds  :P:D

Well done that man!!

One of the best you can get :)

Nice joice with the 6400 mate handy little machines. we had a 6400 the a 6410 both good tractors with loads of power. look forward to seeing pictures of both yer new machines

Cheers guys took a run in the 6400 on sat morning will suit the feeder wagon nicely and do a bit of fertiliser sowing and grass topping and what ever else she gets to do pretty impressed with the gear lever  set up approx 5000 hrs on the clock will have to get a little tidy up mainly a paint job and a few extra stickers but i,ll do that myself thats pretty much my shopping all done ,well for now anyway  ;)

A couple of nice buys there Stephen, look forwards to seeing pictures of them in action and how you rate then.

well i hope so cheers i have bit of learning to do but i'll get there eventually

you won the euro millions or something stephen ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D , sounds like another good buy you have found there, do you usally swap all the tractors at one go?? ours were usally 1 a year so most were with us for 7 odd years, bar the 165 and 1250, only ones that stayed with us

whats your fleet now...    you got a scraper tractor

soon

New Holland T6030

John Deere 6400

Jcb 526 telehandler

Jcb 3cx

ah no scraper tractor required at present automatic scrapers were installed earlier in the winter just need to weld 2 bracket to the scraper to fit the the telehandler

you won the euro millions or something stephen ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D , sounds like another good buy you have found there, do you usally swap all the tractors at one go?? ours were usally 1 a year so most were with us for 7 odd years, bar the 165 and 1250, only ones that stayed with us

definately not Sean i like making changes and spending money too ,with 0% finace how can you go wrong  :laugh: