Hudson trailers

Thanks for all the comments

looks good cj, seen a few tri axles this way of late, never a hudson though, mostly ifor, is it based on the britains chassis then?? dont have that or the siku one hence the question

I used 2 britains bodys son siku chassis with draw bar removed and replaced with britains sean

Very nice CJ...

You need to change the spare wheel on the cattle trailer? If I am right it doesn't match??

Great work as usual.... now send one to Fendthead for "dirtying"  ;)

Cheers jez the spare wheel is a bit high really iwant the trailer to represent one that has sheep decks as well so you hang the cattle gate on the front when the decks are folded sown like below

hudson16ft.jpg

hudson12ft.jpg

the trailer looks ok in the pics but i should have let the paint dry longer so i will try another at some stage  :)

far from rouf! its spot on if you ask me! can i ask what did you make the corigated sheeting on th shead? :of

got the card from the web some were but cant remember the site  ;)

dont take you long lad now bring it back up here and i,ll do you the hudson decals  ;)

Fell out of bed early this morning :D , get the cutter warmed up and get a couple more britains ifor's  ;)