ARMSTRONG AND HOLMES ?

PDC

They are excellent trailers, very well built from high quality steel and last for years. The farm I was on until 4 years ago had a 14 tonner that they bought new in 1985.  At 20 years old, and having been used for carting beet as well as grain, it still looked in better nick than most trailers do at less than half that age.  The next farm I went to had a 12 tonner of the same age, which was in similarly good condition.

I took it to A & H for them to fit an easy-sheet and when Mrs Armstrong looked at the date her comment was "he makes them too well!" 

Their 'factory' (if you can call it that!) is just off the A17 between Cranwell and Leadenham, and is well hidden behind some trees.

For any of you still using the old over floor metal grain drying ducts, they used to have several hydraulic presses they hired out which made straightening the bent ones a very quick and easy job. They aren't mentioned on the website though, so I don't know if they still have them.